Certain delightful English towns : with glimpses of the pleasant country between / W. D. Howells.
- Other records:
- New York and London : Harper & Brothers, 1906.
v, 289 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- England -- Description and travel.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- The landing of a pilgrim at Plymouth
Twenty-four hours at Exeter
A fortnight in Bath
A country town and a country house
Afternoons in Wells and Bristol
By way of Southampton to London
In Folkestone out of season
Kentish neighborhoods, including Canterbury
The charm of Chester
Malvern among her hills
Shrewsbury by way of Worcester and Hereford
Northampton and the Washington country.
The landing of a pilgrim at Plymouth.- Twenty-four hours at Exeter.- A fortnight in Bath.- A country town and a country house.- Afternoons in Wells and Bristol.- By way of Southampton to London.- In Folkestone out of season.- Kentish neighborhoods, including Canterbury.- Oxford.- The charm of Chester.- Malvern among her hills.- Shrewsbury by way of Worcester and Hereford.- Northampton and the Washington country.
- "Published October, 1906"--t.p. verso.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has marginal marks and pencilled annotations.
Culture Class Collection copy has book review cut from magazine pasted to the back pastedown.
- Penn Provenance:
- Kirk, Clara Marburg, 1898- (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Kirk, Rudolf, 1898- (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- BAL 9774
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|