Utopia, or, The best state of a commonwealth : containing an impartial history of the manners, customs, polity, government, &c of that island / by Sir Thomas More ; translated from the original Latin by the celebrated Bishop Burnet ; to which is prefixed a life of the author.
- Standardized Title:
- Utopia. English
- London : Printed by Day ... for Jones & Bumford, 1808.
lvi, 212,  p.,  leaf of plates : port. ; 17 cm.
- Publishers' advertisements -- England -- London -- 19th century.
- Publisher's advertisements: p. - at the end.
- Local notes:
- Forrest copy has p. [xlix]-lvi bound after p. xvi.
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (Donor) (Forrest copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Burnet, Gilbert, 1643-1715.
Collection of British and American Fiction, 1660-1830 (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|