The arrow of gold; a story between two notes, by Joseph Conrad.
- Other records:
- Garden City, New York, Doubleday, Page & Company, 1919. (Garden City, N.Y. : The Country Life Press)
, 385,  p. 20 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) Garden City.
- With a half-title.
"Copyright, 1919, by Doubleday, Page & Company."--T.p. verso.
The text of the novel is divided into a First Note, five parts, and a Second Note. Each of the five parts is preceded by a divisional title page with blank reverse which is included in the pagination.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has autograph of Dorothy Snowden Broomall, Jan. 1920.
Culture Class Collection copy has ms note laid in: Miss Broomall contributed this, tho she wants it recorded as an anonymous gift. It's the first edition. The English ed. was published the same year, but a little time later.
- Penn Provenance:
- Broomall, Dorothy Snowden (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|