The history, treatment, and diseases of the horse : embracing an account of his introduction and use in various countries ... : with a treatise on draught, and a copious index.
- Other Title:
- On draught.
- Philadelphia : J.B. Lippincott & Co., 1857.
- Library of useful knowledge. Farmers' series
viii, 470,  p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
Horses -- Diseases.
Freight and freightage.
- Advertisements -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- 19th century.
- Series statement from introduction on p. 1.
First published in London, 1831, under title: The horse; with a treatise on draught.
Advertisements on endpapers and last 2 pages.
- Penn Provenance:
- Pearson, Leonard (bookplate) (Fairman Rogers copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Fox, C.G. The Fairman Rogers Coll. on the horse and equitation, 857
- Fairman Rogers Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Brunel, Isambard Kingdom, 1806-1859. On draught.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|