Families as allies in treatment of the mentally ill : new directions for mental health professionals / edited by Harriet P. Lefley, Dale L. Johnson.
- 1st ed.
- Washington, DC : American Psychiatric Press, c1990.
- Conference Name:
- National Forum on Educating Mental Health Professionals to Work with Families of the Long-Term Mentally Ill (1986 : Rockville, Md.)
xix, 284 p. ; 24 cm.
- Mentally ill -- Family relationships -- Congresses.
Mental health personnel -- Congresses.
Mentally ill -- Rehabilitation -- Congresses.
- Medical subjects:
- Mental Disorders -- rehabilitation -- congresses.
Professional-Family Relations -- congresses.
Psychiatry -- education -- congresses.
- Consists mostly of expanded and updated versions of papers originally presented at the National Forum on Educating Mental Health Professionals to Work with Families of the Long-Term Mentally Ill, held in Rockville, Md. in Feb. 1986, organized as a joint effort of the National Institute of Mental Health and the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Lefley, Harriet P.
Johnson, Dale L., 1929-
National Institute of Mental Health (U.S.)
National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (U.S.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|