Songs from the clay. By James Stephens author of "The Hill of Vision," "The Crock of Gold" "The Demi-Gods," etc.
- Other records:
- New York, The Macmillan company, 1915. (Norwood, Mass., U. S. A. : Norwood Press J. S. Cushing Co.-Berwick & Smith Co.)
vi,  p., 106,  p. 19 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
United States Massachusetts Norwood.
- With half-title.
"Set up and electrotyped. Published March, 1915."
Publisher's advertisements:  p. at end.
Blue cloth spine with brown paper boards; paper labels on spine and front cover lettered in black.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy inscribed to Burton Rascoe: "with all the joy in this little book, Chicago 1917"
Culture Class Collection copy has label of A. Kroch & Co. Booksellers, Chicago.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rascoe, Burton, 1892-1957 (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|