Homeless, what should be done to meet the needs of the homeless in the United States? : national debate topic for high schools, 1991-1992, pursuant to Public Law 88-246 / compiled by Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- What should be done to meet the needs of the homeless in the United States?
National debate topic for high schools, 1991-1992.
- [Washington, DC? : U.S. G.P.O.?, 1991]
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 102-2.
Document / Senate, 102nd Congress, 1st session ; no. 102-2
- Government document
vii, 612 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Homeless persons -- Services for -- United States.
Homeless persons -- Government policy -- United States.
Homelessness -- Government policy -- United States.
- Shipping list no.: 91-418-P.
Includes bibliographical references.
- United States. Congress 1991). Senate.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|