Bibliotheca Anglo-poetica, or, A descriptive catalogue of a rare and rich collection of early English poetry : in the possession of Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown : illustrated by occasional extracts and remarks, critical and biographical.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Bibliotheca Anglo-poetica
Descriptive catalogue of a rare and rich collection of early English poetry
- London : Printed by Thomas Davison ..., for the proprietors of the collection, 1815.
viii, 481,  p.,  leaf of plates ; ill., ports. ; 25 cm.
- English poetry -- Early modern, 1500-1700 -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.
Longman (Firm) -- Book collections.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Title page in red and black, with engraved vignette, signed Branston; headpieces; inhabited initials.
Mainly the collection of Thomas Park; added to by Thomas Hill.
"Advertisement" (p. [v]-viii) signed: A.F.G. Halkett & Laing identify as Acton Frederick Griffith; book spine has last name as "Griffiths".
"Synoptical index": p. -481.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rosengarten, J.G. (donor) (RBC copy 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Halkett & Laing (2nd ed.), v. 1, p. 199
- Park, Thomas, 1759-1834.
Hill, Thomas, 1760-1840.
Griffiths, Acton Frederick.
Branston, Allen Robert, 1778-1827.
Davison, Thomas, 1765?-1830.
Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown.
- Other format:
- Online version: Longman (Firm) 1815. Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown. Bibliotheca anglo-poetica.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|