A six months tour through the north of England. Containing, an account of the present state of agriculture, manufactures and population, in several counties of this kingdom. Interspersed with descriptions of the seats of the nobility and gentry; and other remarkable objects. Also, experiments on rearing and fattening of hogs, as laid before the society of arts, &c. ... in three volumes.
- Dublin, Printed for P. Wilson, J. Exshaw, 1770.
3 v. illus., fold. map. 22 cm.
- Agriculture -- England.
England -- Description and travel.
Great Britain -- Economic conditions.
- Dedication signed: Arthur Young.
- Local notes:
- PSPA copy imperfect: vol. 3 wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Detroit Public Library (stamp, "Public Library of the City of Detroit") (PSPA copy)
Seltzer, Mary Louise (donor) (PSPA copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|