Travels in the central parts of Indo-China (Siam), Cambodia, and Laos, during the years 1858, 1859, and 1860. By the late Henri Mouhot.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Travels in the central parts of Indo-China &c.
- London, J. Murray, 1864.
2 v. illus. (part fold.), fold. map, ports. 23 cm.
- Natural history -- Indochina.
Thailand -- Description and travel.
Cambodia -- Description and travel.
Laos -- Description and travel.
Mouhot, Henri, 1826-1861 -- Travel -- Southeast Asia.
- Appendix: New species of mammals, reptiles, fresh-water fishes, insects, and shells discovered by M. Mouhot. Atmospheric observations. Translations of Chinese tales and fables. The damier, or Cape pigeon. The albatross. Cambodian vocabulary.
Edited by Charles Mouhot with a memoir of Henri Mouhot J.J. Belinfante.
Publisher's advertisements, dated November 1863, (32 p.) of the end of vol. 1.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has embossed stamp 'Presented by Mr. Murray' on t.p. of vol. 1.
Culture Class Collection copy has bound by Edmonds and Remnants, London, label.
Culture Class Collection copy has autograph of Henry H. Bonnell.
- Penn Provenance:
- Murray, Mr. (stamp) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Bonnell, Henry H. (Henry Houston), 1859-1926 (autograph) (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Mouhot, Charles.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|