Specimens of early English metrical romances, chiefly written during the early part of the fourteenth century : to which is prefixed an historical introduction, intended to illustrate the rise and progress of romantic composition in France and England. / By George Ellis, Esq.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Longman, Hurst, Rees, and Orme ...; and A. Constable and Co. Edinburgh., 1805.
3 v. ; 21 cm.
- English poetry -- Middle English, 1100-1500 -- Modernized versions.
- Publishers' advertisements -- England -- 19th century.
- Vol. 1: vii, , 387,  p.; v. 2: , 404 p.; v. 3: , 419,  p.
Colophon: Printed by R. Taylor and Co. [London]
Errata: v. 2, p.  at beginning.
Publisher's advertisements: v. 3, last page.
- Penn Provenance:
- Lea, Arthur H.
Lea, Henry Charles, 1825-1909 (autograph, 1846)
- Penn Chronology:
- Collection of British and American Fiction, 1660-1830 (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|