Memoirs of the Wesley family : collected principally from original documents / by Adam Clarke.
- Other records:
- New York : Published by N. Bangs and T. Mason, for the Methodist Episcopal church, 1824.
ix, , -432 pages : frontispiece, plates, folded facsimile ; 22 cm
- Wesley family.
- Intaglio prints.
Leather bindings (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy has inscription on front flyleaf.
RBC copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 1932 by Charles W. Burr, M. D.
- Penn Provenance:
- Burr, Charles W. (Charles Walts), 1861-1944 (donor) (RBC copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shoemaker 15772
- N. Bangs and T. Mason (Firm)
- Other format:
- Online version: Clarke, Adam, approximately 1762-1832. Memoirs of the Wesley family.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|