Further correspondence of John Ray / edited by Robert W. T. Gunther ; with two portraits, also two half-tone plates and six text-figures.
- London : Printed for the Ray Society, sold by Dulau & Co., Ltd., 32, Old Bond Street, London, W. 1, 1928.
- London and Dorking : Adlard and Son, Limited
- Ray Society (Series)
The Ray society ... [Publications] 1928
xxiv, 332 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations, facsimilies, plates, portraits (including frontispiece) ; 23 cm
- Ray, John, 1627-1705 -- Correspondence.
Naturalists -- England -- Correspondence.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- "This book ... is the outcome of a rediscovery in the Bodleian library of a number of letters of John Ray ... which form a necessary supplement to the volume of The correspondence," edited by Edwin Lankester, 1848.
Ray Society list of recent and forthcoming publications. August 1928--6 pages at end.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center copy gifted by Dr. Mark B. Adams in 2018.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B., (former owner) (Adams copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gunther, R. T. (Robert Theodore), 1869-1940, editor.
Ray Society, publisher.
A. Dulau & Co., publisher, bookseller.
Adlard and Son, printer.
Mark B. Adams Emergence of Modern Science Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|