Yankee from Olympus; Justice Holmes and his family [by] Catherine Drinker Bowen ...
- Boston, Little, Brown and Company, 1944.
xvii pages, 2 leaves, -475 pages including illustrations (facsimile), genealogical tables, frontispiece, portraits 22 cm
- Holmes, Oliver Wendell, Jr., 1841-1935.
Holmes, Oliver Wendell, (1841-1935)
Holmes, Oliver Wendell (Jurist)
Holmes, Oliver Wendell, Jr., 1841-1935.
- Medical subjects:
- Judges -- United States -- Biography.
- Local subjects:
- U.S. Supreme Court.
- "An Atlantic monthly press book."
"Published April 1944, reprinted April 1944 (three times)."
"Material and Sources": p. -451.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 3 has dustjacket retained.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 3 has ms. inscription on front flyleaf: "For Harry Best wishes & good luck Catherine Drinker Bowen September, 1945".
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 4 has signature of Alex Diamond on front pastedown.
- Penn Provenance:
- Bowen, Catherine Drinker, 1897-1973 (autograph) (inscription) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 3)
Diamond, Alex (autograph) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 4)
Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1-3)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|