The diary of Samuel Pepys / for the first time fully transcribed from the shorthand manuscript in the Pepysian Library, Magdalene College, Cambridge, by the Rev. Mynors Bright, M.A., Late Fellow and President of the College, with Lord Braybrooke's notes ; edited, with extensive additions, by Henry B. Wheatley.
- Boston : Francis A. Niccolls, 1892-1899.
18 v. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Great Britain -- History -- Stuarts, 1603-1714.
Great Britain -- Social life and customs.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "Wheatley edition. Of this edition, One Thousand numbered copies have been made for America, of which this is copy no. 220."
Vol. 18 is general index.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is unnumbered.
- Penn Chronology:
- Bright, Mynors, 1818-1883.
Wheatley, Henry Benjamin, 1838-1917.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|