The principles of bridges : containing the mathematical demonstrations of the properties of the arches, the thickness of the piers, the force of the water against them, &c. together with practical observations & directions drawn from the whole / by Charles Hutton.
- Other records:
- Newcastle : Printed by T. Saint, and sold by J. Wilkie ..., and H. Turpin ..., and by Kincaid and Creech ..., 1772.
iv, 102,  p. : ill. ; 20 cm. (8vo)
- Bridges -- Early works to 1800.
- Publishers' advertisements -- England -- 18th century
- Place of Publication:
- England Newcastle.
- Advertisements on two final pages.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adrain, Robert, 1775-1843 (former owner)
Brinckerhoff, Elbert Adrain
- Penn Chronology:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|