Getting U S into war, by Porter Sargent.
- Other records:
- Boston, Mass., Porter Sargent, 11 Beacon Street, [c1941]
640 p. 24 cm.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1933-1945.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "Now on the verge of war, the way lies straight ahead, but it may help to recall something of the road we have come over ... This volume is little more than a scrapbook, a selection from voluminous files of clippings and comments on events domestic and international, and notes on articles and books of the past few years ... The 100 bulletins which form the core of the book ... sent out approximately weekly, were widely distributed."--p. 11.
Publisher's advertisements: 637-640.
Black cloth boards lettered in red on front cover.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has marginal marks and ms. annotations.
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|