Annals of music in Philadelphia and history of the Musical Fund Society : from its organization in 1820 to the year 1858 / compiled by Louis C. Madeira ; edited by Philip H. Goepp.
- Other records:
- Philadelphia : J.B. Lippincott, 1896.
202 p.,  leaves of plates. : ill., ports., facsims. ; 19 cm.
- Musical Fund Society of Philadelphia.
Music -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Edition limited to 620 copies.
Limited to 620 copies.
- Local notes:
- Penn Rare copy has an inscription from Francis Wilson to H.H. Furness.
Athenaeum copy: Gift: J.F. O'Gorman, 1988 (replacement copy)
- Penn Provenance:
- Furness, Horace Howard, 1833-1912 (bookplate) (donor) (inscription)
Wilson, Francis (autograph, January 1st, 1897)
- Penn Chronology:
- Goepp, Philip Henry, 1864-1936.
Goepp, Philip H. (Philip Henry), 1864-1936, ed.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|