A Strategy for change : papers presented at the conferences held June 9-10, 1979, Alburquerque, New Mexico / by the American Nurses' Association, Commission on Human Rights.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Conference on a strategy for change.
- [Kansas City, Mo.] : ANA, c1979.
- ANA publication ; M-27
102 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Health and race -- United States -- Congresses.
- Medical subjects:
- Ethnic Groups -- psychology.
Minority Groups -- psychology.
- Ruffin, J. E. Changing perspectives on ethnicity and health.- Smoyak, S. A. Nurse and client ethnicity and its effects upon interaction.
Jackson, R. K. The effects of the organizational setting on ethnic nurses and clients.
- Bibliography: p. 65-71.
- American Nurses' Association. Commission on Human Rights.
- Ruffin, Janice E. Changing perspectives on ethnicity and health. 1979.
Smoyak, Shirley. Nurse and client ethnicity and its effects upon interaction. 1979.
Jackson, Rosalie K. Effects of the organizational setting on ethnic nurses and clients. 1979.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|