Minerals yearbook / prepared by the staff of the Bureau of Mines.
- Other records:
- Washington : Bureau of Mines : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [distributor]
- Government document
v. : ill. ; 24-28 cm.
Began with 1932/33.
- Mineral resources of the United States
- Continued By:
- Developments in coal research and technology in ...
- Mineral industries -- United States -- Periodicals.
Mines and mineral resources -- United States -- Periodicals.
Mineral industries -- Periodicals.
Mines and mineral resources -- Periodicals.
- Description based on: 1977, v. 2.
Latest issue consulted: 2004, v. 1.
Issued in 2 or more v., <1977->; issued in 3 v., v. 1: Metals and minerals, v. 2: Area reports, domestic, v. 3: Area reports, international, <1989->; v. 3 published in 4-6 unnumbered pts. with distinctive titles, 1989-1993, <1996->
Issued by: Bureau of Mines, <1977->; by: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1995-
Chapters that will later be included in the bound v. are also issued separately in advance of publication as they are completed; until 1987 these separately issued chapters had the general title: Preprints from the ... Bureau of Mines Minerals yearbook; 1988-1989 had the general title: Minerals yearbook; in both cases the ch. heading title followed the general title. Beginning with 1990 chapters issued under ch. title only, with "Annual report" at head of title.
- Cited in:
- Chemical abstracts 0009-2258
- United States. Bureau of Mines.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Minerals yearbook. Vol. 1, Metals and minerals.
Metals and minerals.
Minerals yearbook. Vol. 2, Area reports, domestic.
Area reports, domestic.
Minerals yearbook. Vol. 3, Area reports, international.
Area reports, international.
- Has Supplement:
- Statistical appendix to Minerals yearbook (OCoLC)3943805 1932/33-1935
- Other format:
- Minerals yearbook (Online)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|