A manual of coaching / by Fairman Rogers.
- Other records:
- Philadelphia : J.B. Lippincott Company, 1900.
xv, , 579,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Coaching (Transportation).
Driving of horse-drawn vehicles.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- With half-title.
"This edition is limited to fifteen hundred copies ... one thousand for America and five hundred for England."--Verso of t.p.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
One of 1500 copies.
Bibliography: p. 536-559.
- Local notes:
- Fairman Rogers copy 1 imperfect: t.p. wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Pearson, Leonard (donor) (Fairman Rogers copy 1)
Allam, Mark W. (donor) (Fairman Rogers copy 2)
Allam, Mark W. (inscription) (Fairman Rogers copy 3)
Burkholder, John J. (bookplate) (donor) (inscription, 1968) (Fairman Rogers copy 3)
Lathan, Sidney (inscription, 1968) (Fairman Rogers copy 3)
Babb, Tom (autograph, Edna, Tx, December 9, 1964) (inscription) (Fairman Rogers copy 3)
Pabst, J. (autograph, Houston, Tx, 1956) (Fairman Rogers copy 3)
Miller, E. Rittenhouse (inscription, Edna, Tx, December 9, 1964) (Fairman Rogers copy 3)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Fox, C.G. The Fairman Rogers Coll. on the horse and equitation, 673
- Fairman Rogers Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|