Theater pictorial; a history of world theater as recorded in drawings, paintings, engravings, and photographs. [By] George Altman [and others].
- Berkeley, University of California Press, 1953.
1 volume (unpaged) 516 illustrations 28 cm
- Theater -- Pictorial works.
- Pictorial works.
- World sources: 20,000 b.c. to 1950 a.d.
The middle ages
From the renaissance to the baroque
The commedia dell'Arte and its influence abroad
Goethe, Garrick, and the box set: 1750-1850
Toward a new stage for Shakespeare
and realism perfected
The new stagecraft: Appia, Craig, and Reinhardt
European developments since World War I
The new stagecraft in America
A technological postscript.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket (torn) retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Altman, George, 1884- Theater pictorial.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|