Homes, works, and shrines of English artists with specimens of their styles;
- Other records:
- London, Virtue & co., 1873.
182 p. front., illus., 22 pl. 24 x 18 cm.
- Artists -- England.
Painting -- Reproduction.
Rome (Italy) -- Description and travel.
Artists -- Great Britain.
- Gilt edges (Binding)
Binders' tickets (Binding) -- 1873.
- Homes and shrines of English artists: Sir Joshua Reynolds, P.R.A. William Hogarth. Thomas Gainsborough, R.A. Richard Cosway, R.A. George Morland. Richard Wilson, R.A. Joseph Mallord William Turner, R.A. William Collins, R.A. William Etty, R.A. William Blake. John Flaxman, R.A. Joseph Nollekens, R.A. Richard James Wyatt. Samuel Cooper. George Vertue, F.S.A. William Woollett. Thomas Bewick
Rambles in Rome: The modern road to Rome. First impressions. The Forum and its monuments. The galleries of ancient art. Modern art in Rome.
- These sketches appeared originally in the Art journal.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Bound in blue cloth with gilt edges. Front cover stamped in gilt and black with a decorative pattern. Binder's ticket on back pastedown, "Bound by Virtue & Co. City Road. 294."
Athenaeum copy: Ex libris: NY Mercantile Library.
- Mercantile Library Association of the City of New-York. , Former owner
Virtue & Co. (London, England). , Binder
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|