The Gentleman's annual pocket remembrancer, for 1800 ... [microform]
- Philadelphia: : Printed by John Bioren, for William Young Birch, no. 17, South Second Street. Where also is published, "The American ladies pocket book.", 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 48858.
160 p. ; 12 cm. (12mo)
- United States -- Registers.
- Almanacs -- Pennsylvania -- 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- A memorandum book and register, chiefly for commercial purposes, with an almanac.
Advertised in the Philadelphia gazette, Nov. 28, 1799.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 48858).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B10787
Shipton & Mooney 48858
Drake, M. Almanacs, 10523
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|