The American country almanack, for the year of Christian account, 1748. [microform] : ... Calculated from Caroline tables, according to art, and fitted for the province of Pennsylvania, but may without sensible error serve all the provinces adjacent. / By Thomas More, philodespot. ; [Four lines of verse]
- Philadelphia. : Printed and sold by B. Franklin, at the new-printing office in Market-Street., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6012.
 p. ; (8vo)
- Almanacs -- Pennsylvania -- 1748.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
United States New York New York.
- "Thomas More" is a pseudonym.
Advertised in the Pennsylvania gazette, Sept. 17, 1747.
"The printing of this almanac could be the work of either Franklin or James Parker of New York. The Philadelphia and the New York More almanacs for 1748 are printed from the same setting of type, differing only in the imprints and the contents of the court days on p. [18-20] ..."--Miller.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6012).
- Cited in:
- Evans 6012
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1021
Drake, M. Almanacs, 9687
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 424
- More, Thomas, philodespot.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|