The American country almanack, for the year of Christian account, 1750. [microform] : ... Calculated from Caroline tables, according to art, and fitted for the province of Pennsylvania, but may without sensible error serve all the provinces adjacent. / By Thomas More, philodespot. ; [Four lines in verse]
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by B. Franklin, and D. Hall, at the new-printing-office near the market., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40506.
 p. ; (8vo)
- Almanacs -- Pennsylvania -- 1750.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
United States New York New York.
- "Thomas More" is a pseudonym.
This may have been printed either by Franklin and Hall or by James Parker at New York. The Philadelphia and New York More almanacs for 1750 are printed from the same setting of type, differing only in the place names in title, the imprints, the contents of the court days, and the inclusion of an interest table on p.  of the Philadelphia issue.
Advertised in the Pennsylvania gazette, Oct. 27, 1749.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40506).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B1423
Shipton & Mooney 40506
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1140
Drake, M. Almanacs, 9711
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 477
- More, Thomas, philodespot.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|