The American country almanack, for the year of Christian account, 1751. [microform] : ... Calculated from Caroline tables, according to art, and fitted for the province of Pennsylvania, but may without sensible error serve all the provinces adjacent. / By Thomas More, philodespot. ; [Four lines of verse]
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by B. Franklin, and D. Hall at the new printing office, near the market., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6554.
 p. ; (8vo)
- Almanacs -- Pennsylvania -- 1751.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
United States New York New York.
- "Thomas More" is a pseudonym.
This may have been printed either by Franklin and Hall or by James Parker at New York. The Philadelphia and New York More almanacs for 1751 are printed from the same setting of type, differing only in the place names in title, the imprints, and the contents of the court days.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6554).
- Cited in:
- Evans 6554
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1187
Drake, M. Almanacs, 9721
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 507
- More, Thomas, philodespot.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|