The American country almanack, for the year of Christian account 1755. [microform] : ... Calculated from Caroline tables, according to art, and fitted for the province of Pennsylvania, but may without sensible error serve all the provinces adjacent. / By Thomas More, philodespot. ; [Four lines of verse]
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by B. Franklin and D. Hall, at the new-printing-office near the market., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7257.
 p. ; (8vo)
- Almanacs -- Pennsylvania -- 1755.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
United States New York New York.
- This is the last of the Philadelphia and New York almanacs issued under the pseudonym "Thomas More."
The Philadelphia and New York More almanacs for 1755 are ascribed to the New York press of James Parker and William Weyman by Miller. Both are printed from the same setting of type, differing only in the place names in title, the imprints and the contents of the court days.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7257).
- Cited in:
- Evans 7257
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1371
Drake, M. Almanacs, 9759
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 592
- More, Thomas, philodespot.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|