Poor Thomas improved: being More's country almanack for the year of Christian account, 1761. [microform] : ... Calculated according to art; and, without any sensible error, may serve all the northern colonies. / By Thomas More, philodespot. ...
- New-York: : Printed and sold by W. Weyman, at his new printing office in Broad-Street, by whom country shop-keepers, chapmen, &c. may be supplied wholesale and retail., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8675.
 p. : ill., map ; 17 cm. (8vo)
- Québec Campaign, 1759.
- Almanacs -- New York (State) -- 1761.
Maps -- Québec -- Québec.
Booksellers' advertisements -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- "Thomas More" is a pseudonym. The calculator's preface is critical of other almanacs for the previous year, and disavows authorship of the New York pocket almanack, published under the same pseudonym.
Advertised in Weyman's New York gazette, Dec. 1, 1760.
The illustrations include a map of the Quebec campaign.
Bookseller's advertisement, p. .
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8675).
- Cited in:
- Evans 8675
Drake, M. Almanacs, 5736
- More, Thomas, philodespot.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|