A New Year's wish from the carrier of the Post-boy & advertiser [microform].
- [Boston : Printed by Green and Russell, 1766]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41744.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Great Britain. Stamp Act (1765) -- Poetry.
Carriers' addresses -- 1767.
Poems -- 1766.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- The only known copy, held by the Historical Society of Pennsylvania, is dated in a contemporary hand: 1767. Reference is made to the repeal of the Stamp Act which occurred on March 18, 1766. Presumably printed late in 1766 by John Green and Joseph Russell, printers of the Boston post-boy, for distribution on or about New Year's Day.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41744).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B2742
Shipton & Mooney 41744
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1422
McDonald, G.D. Carriers' addresses, 89
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|