Advertisement. [microform] : Whereas many of the General Proprietors of East new-Jersey, considerable for their numbers and shares they hold, have applied to me as president of the Board of Proprietors, requesting that, at their next stated general meeting, a dividend may be made of rights to locate vacant land ...
- Trenton: : Printed by Isaac Collins., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44640.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 24 x 19 cm.
- Land tenure -- New Jersey.
Public lands -- New Jersey.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey Trenton.
- Signed: Given under my hand this 2d day of March, 1785. John Stevens.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44640).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B6014
Shipton & Mooney 44640
- Stevens, John, 1749-1838.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|