Voted, that whosoever shall keep any cow, going at large within the neck of Boston shall pay into the hand of such person as the selectmen shall appoint, to receive the same, the sum of five shillings and six-pence per annum. ... [microform]
- Other Title:
- Voted, that whosoever shall keep any cow ...
- [Boston : Printed by Bartholomew Green?, 1723]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2412.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Commons -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
Cattle -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Followed by orders of the selectmen to John Marion for impounding cows not properly ticketed; dated May 17 and July 8, 1723. Signed: A true copy of the town vote, and of the select-men's orders. Attest, Samuel Checkly, town clerk.
Evans, whose entry suggests that he did not see a copy, records Bartholomew Green as printer.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2412).
- Cited in:
- Evans 2412
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 491
- Boston (Mass.). Selectmen.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|