The artists assistant in drawing, perspective, etching, engraving, mezzotinto-scraping, painting on glass, in crayons, in water-colours, and on silks and sattins. The art of jappaning, &c. [microform] : Containing the easiest and most comprehensive rules for the attainment of those truly useful and polite arts, methodically digested, and adapted to the capacities of young beginners. : Illustrated with suitable examples engraved on copper.
- The sixth edition improved.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Benjamin Johnson, no 147, for Benjamin Davies, no 68, Market-Street., M,DCC,XCIV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26577.
, vi-vii, , 9-70 p., iv leaves of folded plates : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Art -- Technique.
- Drawing books.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Attributed to Carington Bowles by the British Museum.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26577).
- Cited in:
- Evans 26577
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|