Bickerstaff's New-York almanack, for the year of our Lord, 1778 ... [microform] : To which is added, an account of the inhabitants of New-Zealand, embellished with the following elegant engravings, I. The head of Otegoowgoow, son of a New Zealand chief. II. The head of a chief of New-Zealand. III. A representation of a war canoe. IV. Two natives of New-Holland, properly equipped for war, advancing to combat. V. A new-Zealnd warrior in his proper dress and armor. : Also, a variety of entertaining pieces in prose and verse.
- New-York: : Printed and sold by Mills and Hicks, at their printing-office in Queen-Street, near the Coffee-House Bridge. (Price one shilling.), 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43226.
 p. : ill. ; 18 cm. (8vo)
- New Zealand -- Description and travel.
- Almanacs -- New York (State) -- 1778.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets enclosing price in imprint transcription.
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43226).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B4437
Shipton & Mooney 43226
Drake, M. Almanacs, 5868
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|