Philadelphia, May 20. [microform] : At a meeting, at the Statehouse, of a very large number of the inhabitants of the city and liberties of Philadelphia, upon due notification, Major John Bayard, as chairman of the Committee of Inspection and Observation ... informed the people that the meeting was called at the request of a considerable number of respectable citizens ... And it was moved that the resolve of Congress of the 15th instant be read--whereupon it was read in the following words: In Congress, May 15, 1776. ...
- [Philadelphia : Printed by William and Thomas Bradford, 1776]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15015.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Philadelphia (Pa.) -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Proceedings of a public meeting in favor of independence.
Ascribed to the press of William and Thomas Bradford by Evans.
Text in two columns.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15015).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15015
- United States. Continental Congress.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|