A sermon, delivered October 16, 1793, [microform] : at the ordination of the Reverend Hezekiah Packard, to the pastoral office over the church and society in Chelmsford. / By Joseph Willard, D.D. LL.D. President of the university in Cambridge.
- [Boston] : Printed by Samuel Hall, no. 53, Cornhill, Boston,, 1794.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28088.
47,  p. ; 22 cm. (8vo)
- Packard, Hezekiah, 1761-1849.
- Ordination sermons -- 1794.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: President Willard's sermon, at the ordination of Mr. Packard.
"The charge, by the Rev. Mr. Cushing, of Waltham."--p. 43-45.
"Right hand of fellowship, by Rev. Asa Packard, of Marlborough."--p. 46-47.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28088).
- Cited in:
- Evans 28088
- Cushing, Jacob, 1730-1809.
Packard, Asa, 1758-1843.
First Parish (Chelmsford, Mass.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|