A sermon preached before the Honorable Council, and the Honorable House of Representatives, of the state of Massachusetts-Bay, in New-England. [microform] : At Boston, May 28, 1777. Being the anniversary for the election of the Honorable Council. / By Samuel Webster, A.M. Pastor of a church in Salisbury. ; [Seven lines from Psalms]
- Other Title:
- Sermon preached before the Honorable Council, and the Honorable House ...
- Boston: : Printed by Edes & Gill, in Queen-Street., M,DCC,LXXVII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15703.
44,  p. ; 20 cm. (12mo)
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Election sermons -- Massachusetts -- 1777.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: Mr. Webster's election-sermon. May 28, 1777.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15703).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15703
- Massachusetts. General Court.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|