The Shaver's new sermon for the fast day. [microform] : Respectfully inscribed to the Rev. and laborious clergy of the Church of England, / by their humble servant, Pasquin Shaveblock, Esq. Shaver extraordinary. ; [Two lines from Peter Pindar] ; To which is added Reflections on French atheism and on English Christianity.
- Sixth edition.
- Philadelphia; : Printed by Thomas Dobson, for Griffiths and Rhees., 1796. (Price 30 cents.)
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30724.
16, 32 p. ; 22 cm. (8vo)
- Great Britain -- History -- George III, 1760-1820 -- Anecdotes.
- Fast day sermons.
Press figures (Printing).
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Attributed by Evans to John Macgowan, author of "Priestcraft defended. A sermon ... by their humble servant, the Shaver."
Edition statement transposed; precedes "To which is added ..." on title page.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint.
"Reflections on French atheism and on English Christianity. By William Richards, A.M. ... Third edition with additions. Philadelphia; Printed by Thomas Dobson, for Morgan J. Rhees. M,DCC,XCVI."--32 p., with separate title page.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30724).
- Cited in:
- Evans 30724
- Macgowan, John, 1726-1780.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|