A short but comprehensive system of the geography of the world: [microform] : by way of question and answer. : Principally designed for children, and common schools. / By Nathaniel Dwight. ; [Four lines of quotations] ; Published according to act of Congress.
- The second Connecticut edition, enlarged and improved.
- Hartford: : Printed by Hudson & Goodwin. Sold by them, at their book-store, opposite the North Meeting-House. By I. Beers, New-Haven. By B. Talmadge, & Co. Litchfield. By T.C. Green, New-London; and by Andrew Huntington, Norwich., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28607.
225,  p. ; 17 cm. (12mo)
- Geography -- Juvenile literature.
Juvenile literature -- 1795.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
United States Connecticut New Haven.
United States Connecticut Litchfield.
United States Connecticut New London.
United States Connecticut Norwich.
- Dated  by Evans. However, a "Letter to the editor of the edition printed in Boston." dated Dec. 4, 1795, which first appeared in the second Boston edition,  (Evans 28608), appears on p. .
Edition statement transposed; follows "By Nathaniel Dwight." on title page.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28607).
- Cited in:
- Evans 28607
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 619
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|