A sermon, preached at St. Paul's Church Philadelphia, on Wednesday, 27th, December, 1786. [microform] : Being the anniversary of St. John the Evangelist: for the relief of the poor: before the honourable fraternity of the Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania. / By the Rev. Joseph Pilmore, Rector of the United Churches of Trinity, St. Thomas, and All-Saints. ; [One line of Greek text]
- New-York: : Printed and sold by William Durell, at his book-store and printing-office no. 19, Queen-Street., M,DCC,XCIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26003.
- Sermons -- 1786.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Dedicated to Benjamin Franklin.
Half-title: The Rev. Joseph Pilmore's sermon.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26003).
- Cited in:
- Evans 26003
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790, dedicatee.
Freemasons. Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|