VVusku Wuttestamentum Nul-Lordumun Jesus Christ nuppoquohwussuaeneumun. [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. N.T. Algonquian. Eliot. 1685.
- Other Title:
- Wusku Wuttestamentum Nul-Lordum Jesus Christ nuppoquohwussuaeneumun.
- Cambridge [Mass.], : Printed [by Samuel Green] for the Right Honourable Corporation in London, for the Propogation [sic] of the Gospel among the Indians in New-England, 1680.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 385.
 p. ; 20 cm. (4to)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Cambridge.
- Issued with: Bible. Algonquian. Eliot. 1685. Mamusse wunneetupanatamwe Up-Biblum God ... Cambridge : Samuel Green, 1685 (Evans 385). First issued separately, without the Metrical psalms, in 1680 (Evans 279). The metrical Psalms were evidently issued separately as well, probably in 1682.
Signatures: A-2Y4 chi2 (chi2 blank).
The Psalms of David, p. [261-360], with caption title: Wame ketoohomae uketoohomaongash David.
Rules for Christian living, by John Eliot, in Algonquian, p. [363-364].
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 385).
- Cited in:
- Evans 385
Wing (2nd ed.) B2756
- Eliot, John, 1604-1690, tr.
Company for Propagation of the Gospel in New England and Parts Adjacent in America.
- Bible. O.T. Psalms. Algonquian. 1685.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|