The shaver's new sermon for the fast day. [microform] : Respectfully inscribed to the Rev. and laborious clergy of the Church of England. / By their humble servant Pasquin Shaveblock, Esq. Shaver extraordinary. ; [Two lines from Peter Pindar]
- A new edition.
- Albany; : Printed and sold by John M'Donald., 1796.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30722.
23,  p.
- Great Britain -- History -- George III, 1760-1820 -- Anecdotes.
- Fast day sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- Attributed by Evans to John Macgowan, author of "Priestcraft defended. A sermon ... by their humble servant, the Shaver." However, from internal evidence this must have been written after Macgowan's death.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30722).
- Cited in:
- Evans 30722
- Macgowan, John, 1726-1780.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|