Public notice. [microform] : Notice is hereby given to the freemen of the District of Southwark and Township of Moyamensing and Passyunk, that by virtue of a warrant from His Excellency Thomas Mifflin, Esq. governor of the commonwealth of Pennsylvania, to me directed, the place of holding the general election ... is removed to the house of Isaac Wharton, Esq. ...
- [Philadelphia] : James Carey, printer,--no. 16, Chesnut-Street., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36088.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Elections -- Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Announcing a new location for holding a general election in Philadelphia County.
Evans erroneously transcribes the title.
Signed: Jonathan Penrose, sheriff. September 26, 1799.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36088).
- Cited in:
- Evans 36088
- Penrose, Jonathan.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|