Philadelphia, August 9, 1798. [microform] : By virtue of a writ of fieri facias to me directed, will be sold at public vendue, on Tuesday the 14th of August inst. ... at the house lately occupied by Doctor Thomas Ruston, the corner of Eighth and Chesnut-Streets, a large quantity of very good mahogany household & kitchen furniture. Also, a piano forte, and some plate. ...
- [Philadelphia] : (Printed by D. Humphreys, no. 48, Spruce-Street.), 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 48575.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 29 x 23 cm.
- Ruston, Thomas, ca. 1739-1804.
Auctions -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Personal property -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Judicial sales -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Executions (Law) -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Advertisements -- Auctions.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed: Seized and taken in execution as the property of William Harrison, by Jonathan Penrose, sheriff. Penrose was sheriff of Philadelphia County at this time.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets enclosing printer's name in imprint transcription.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 48575).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B10468
Shipton & Mooney 48575
- Penrose, Jonathan.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|