An act inflicting and imposing penalties upon any person or persons that shall publish and declare that the acts of the General Assembly of the province of Georgia are not of force [microform].
- [Savannah : Printed by James Johnston, 1763]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41345.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 26 x 20 cm. (1/2$)
- Government, Resistance to.
Law enforcement -- Georgia.
Sedition -- Georgia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Georgia Savannah.
- Against persons stirring up the idea that the laws of Georgia are not binding on British subjects inhabiting that province.
At head of title: Anno regni vicesimo-octo Georgii II. Regis.
Signed: By order of the House, Da. Douglass, speaker. Council-chamber, 17th Feb. 1755. Assented to, J. Reynolds.
Imprint supplied by Bristol.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41345).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B2390
Shipton & Mooney 41345
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|