Acts and laws, made and passed by the General Court or Assembly of the state of Connecticut, [microform] : holden at Hartford, in said state, on the second Thursday of May, Anno Dom. 1788.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1788 May)
- Hartford, : Printed by Elisha Babcock., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21009.
p. 359-366 ; 30 cm. (fol.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- Caption title; preceded by headlines.
Imprint from colophon.
Pagination continues the acts and laws published from 1784 (Evans 18410).
State seal at head of title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21009).
- Cited in:
- Evans 21009
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|