At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island, and Providence-Plantations, in New-England, in America; [microform] : begun and holden by adjournment at Newport, within and for the said colony, on Monday the nineteenth of September, one thousand seven hundred and fifty-seven, and in the thirty first year of the reign of His Most Sacred Majesty George the Second, by the grace of God, King of Great-Britain, and so forth. : An act for supplying the general treasury with the sum of one hundred and fifty thousand pounds old-tenor, by a rate or tax to be assessed and levied upon the inhabitants of this colony, and paid in before or on the last day of January next.
- Standardized Title:
- Act for supplying the general treasury
- Other Title:
- At a General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island.
Act for supplying the general treasury.
- [Newport, R.I. : Printed by Ann and James Franklin, 1757]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40935.
3,  p. ; 32 cm.
- Taxation -- Rhode Island.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Newport.
- Act of the September, 1757 session.
Title taken from first lines of text.
Imprint supplied by Alden.
Royal arms at head of title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40935).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B1919
Shipton & Mooney 40935
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 189
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|