Anno Regni Georgii II. Regis Magnae Britanniae, Franciae, & Hiberniae quarto. [microform] : At a General Assembly of the province of Pennsylvania, begun and holden at Philadelphia, the fourteenth day of October, anno Dom. 1730. In the fourth year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George II. by the grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith, &c. And from thence continued by adjournment to the fourth of January, 1730 [1731 N.S.]. Being the second session of this Assembly.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1731 Jan.)
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by B. Franklin and H. Meredith, at the new printing-office near the market., M,DCC,XXX [i.e., 1731].
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3462.
p. , 61-89,  ; (fol.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Pagination continues session laws published from Jan. 1730 (Evans 3338).
Title vignette: province seal.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3462).
- Cited in:
- Evans 3462
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 419
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 27
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|