An act passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England, [microform] : begun and held at Boston, upon Wednesday the twenty-sixth day of May. 1725.
- Standardized Title:
- Tax Act (1725 June)
- Other Title:
- Act for apportioning and assessing a tax of twenty thousand pounds.
- Boston: : Printed by B. Green, printer to His Honour the lieut. gov. & Council., 1725.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39832a.
4 p. ; (fol.)
- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- Massachusetts.
Massachusetts -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "An act for apportioning and assessing a tax of twenty thousand pounds." Passed June 17, 1725.
At head of title: Anno regni Regis Georgij, undecimo.
Imprint from colophon.
Royal arms at head of title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39832a).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B696
Shipton & Mooney 39832a
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 338
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|