An act passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England, [microform] : begun and held at Boston upon Wednesday the thirty-first day of May, 1727. And continued by several adjournments unto Wednesday the fourth day of October following.
- Standardized Title:
- Tax Act (1727)
- Other Title:
- Act for apportioning and assessing a tax of six thousand pounds ...
- Boston: : Printed by B. Green, printer to His Honour the lieut. gov. & Council,, 1727.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39866.
7,  p. ; (fol.)
- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- Massachusetts.
Massachusetts -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "An act for apportioning and assessing a tax of six thousand pounds, and also for apportioning and assessing a further tax of two thousand two hundred and seventy-eight pounds six shillings paid the representatives anno 1726." Passed Oct. 14, 1727.
At head of title: Anno regni Regis Georgij II. Primo.
Imprint from colophon.
Royal arms at head of title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39866).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B735
Shipton & Mooney 39866
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 352
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|